Saturday 22 July 2017

Website recovered!!

Well - with NO information whatsoever I've finally managed to recover my hacked website. I've lost everything that was on the site, but that's no great loss - at least I can rebuild. I've already created a completely new website which will dedicated purely to our quiz nights. Appropriately enough it's called quiznights.net. My original site - jameswilson.org - will now be a longer term proposition, and will be reconstructed extremely carefully. I want to avoid as much as possible anything that will give hackers easy access. I have already put in direct links to the quiznights.net site, as well as to our Quiz Nights Facebook page. On the Quiznights site I've put in links to an external contacts page, and an external Mystery Picture entry form. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment