Saturday 8 July 2017

Hackers take site down, yet again, and Next Week's Quiz

Despite massive concentrated efforts to find the vulnerability that's letting hackers into my website, it's down yet again. I'm unsure of what the way forward might be, but for the time being I'll post details of my quiz nights here, duplicated on my quiz nights Facebook page. This week's rounds (WC 090717) are as follows:

1: Current Affairs
2: Pot Luck
3: In a Word
4: On the Box
5: The Natural World
6: General Musical Knowledge



The Mystery Picture:



Clink this link to email your answer, remembering to include your name AND the quiz you're going to (Tempest or Barnoldswick Cricket Club):  james@jameswilson.org

Tempest Arms, Elslack (Tuesday night, starting at 8.30pm prompt)

Cricket Club, Victory Park, Barnoldswick (Friday night, 9.00pm start)



No comments:

Post a Comment