Tuesday 23 June 2009

Salterforth Fun Day

Well named too - it was great fun! And for once we weren't beset with bad weather either. Last year the rain held off until the last few minutes, but the year before it was horrendous! That didn't stop the hardy folk of Salterforth though, and we still had a great day. This year the weather was excellent, as was the entertainment. I shared the stage with a young man called Billy D, who brought us music from the sixties to the present day. Up on the canal was the Kennet, with an on-board display all about life and work on the waterways, while on the showfield there was something to appeal to the whole family. I just HAD to have a go at Splat the Rat - and managed to get one! I'm donating my prize to tonight's quiz at the Tempest! The Game Show at Broughton Hall is next on the agenda.
To return to my website click this link: www.jameswilsonmedia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment